The Production Associate is responsible for performing processes relating to the manufacture of technical ceramics following work order specifications.
1. High School education or equivalent work experience
2. Attention to detail, with the ability to follow precise instructions and procedures
3. Comfort level working with computers
4. Ability to work independently, and under the pressure of deadlines
1. Safely operates all production processes and stays focused despite the routine nature of the job
2. Performs various production processes to manufacture parts in compliance with work order instructions.
3. Entry level machining operations
4. Other duties as assigned, including but not limited to, performing a variety of operations in any one of STC’s three production locations