The Office Assistant performs various human resources, accounting, financial and clerical tasks to support the administrative needs of Superior Technical Ceramics.
1. High School Diploma and enrollment in a 2-4 year collegiate level program OR three (3) years or more of related experience.
2. Preferred: 2+ years’ experience in an administrative capacity.
3. Preferred: 2+ years’ experience in human resources.
4. Preferred: 2+ years’ experience in a production/manufacturing environment.
1. Greets and directs visitors to the company.
2. Maintains external and internal company logs.
3. Receives, sorts and distributes incoming mail.
4. Answers incoming telephone calls, determine purpose of callers, and forwards calls appropriately.
5. Maintains a neat and professional lobby, conference room, and front office area.
6. Assists with office supply inventory; which includes making sure that office supplies are readily ordered and available.
7. Types and designs general company correspondences, which could include memos, postings, with a high detail of accuracy.
8. Assists employees with basic interpretation of HR policies and procedures.
9. Assists in recruiting duties which include employment application intake, job postings, and new hire on-boarding.
10. Maintains employee personnel records, which includes scanning and filing.
11. Assists with HR/Accounting/Finance projects.
12. Exercises extreme confidentiality when receiving and maintaining sensitive company/employee information.
13. Maintains safety related equipment; which includes: first aid kits and emergency evacuation kits.
14. Maintains Safety Data Sheets (SDS).
15. Performs other duties as assigned.