Superior Technical Ceramics is a leading materials technology provider specializing in advanced ceramic products for development and production programs. Our St. Albans, Vermont campus features a state of the art processing equipment, ranging from automated presses to 5-axis machining centers, an advanced materials laboratory and specially designed facilities for industry leading OEMs.
The 165+ highly skilled employees bring together a range of scientific, engineering and manufacturing capabilities to provide leading solutions to the Aerospace, Industrial Process, Semiconductor, and Instrumentation Markets.
CRM Implementation Specialist
The CRM Implementation Specialist will be responsible for the delivery of a new and high profile Salesforce CRM solution to further enhance our customer service, sales, and marketing activities. This is a key role, which involves determining project needs, scrubbing data, establishing & documenting processes, and enthusiastically educating new users.
This is a temporary 6 month position
- AS in Business / related field or equivalent job experience; Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 2-5 years of work experience in a CRM system for manufacturing company (preferred)
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to work with multiple projects simultaneously and completing them on time.
- Excellent written, verbal, and non-verbal communication skills
- Able to work as part of an integrated team in a fluid environment
- Strong analytical, creative thinking, interpretation, problem solving abilities, and organizational skills
- Ability to manage details and multi task in a fast paced environment
- Demonstrate leadership and exhibit professional demeanor
- Demonstrated proficient in CRM, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and the Internet
- Effectively build strong relationships with the implementation team and the new users, while promoting STC’s Objectives.
- Provide and model exemplary leadership to obtain the necessary buy-in for a smooth transition to learning and operating in a new system
- Support a customer-centered business model while we re-establish our routines and processes into the CRM system
- Build a strategic approach to data management with a goal of attracting and keeping customers
- Make a clear understanding of the business processes that will be supported by CRM
- Establish a process and assist in moving our customer data from current formats; i.e. spreadsheets, emails, desktops, etc. into one central source – Salesforce CRM
- Assist in setting up reminders, automated workflows, and an easy way to schedule appointments, record notes, and track leads and opportunities so our Sales Team is concentrating on customers and relationships
- Drive process adherence and ensure day to day issues are managed using a consistent review process with the sales team to ensure combined solutions are implemented in a timely manner
- Demonstrate an aptitude and interest in managing, setting up, and documenting consistent processes, as well as correcting inconsistencies with data or process
- Track communications and issues along with the resolutions
- Establish metrics to track productivity, success of the sales process, and pipeline expectations
- Create dash boards to progress toward goals, outstanding opportunities, and to do lists
Other related duties as required
Apply View All Openings Print