Superior Technical Ceramics is a leading materials technology provider specializing in advanced ceramic products for development and production programs. Our St. Albans, Vermont campus features a state of the art processing equipment, ranging from automated presses to 5-axis machining centers, an advanced materials laboratory and specially designed facilities for industry leading OEMs.
The 165+ highly skilled employees bring together a range of scientific, engineering and manufacturing capabilities to provide leading solutions to the Aerospace, Industrial Process, Semiconductor, and Instrumentation Markets.
The Business Intelligence Analyst/Developer plays a crucial part in the IT Department by supporting IT processes and programs.
- Any combination of education and training equivalent to possession of a bachelor’s degree which demonstrates the ability to perform the duties and responsibilities as described; coursework in computer science, information systems, network administration or related fields preferred.
- Ability to work independently, and under the pressure of deadlines
- Strong, clear and effective written and verbal communication skills and ability to interact with users in clear non-technical terms.
- Position requires formal and/or informal training in applications development and programming in a client server environment.
- Experience with ERP systems, Microsoft Office Suite; Microsoft Access and Crystal Reports.
- Works with process owners to determine the information and tools required to facilitate the operation of the business.
- Works with the CIO to prioritize user needs
- Ensures information system strategies are aligned with the identified needs; designs and implements program and project evaluation mechanisms; organizes and analyzes material for efficient reporting and retrieval.
- Coordinates and aligns information systems with program objectives; codes, documents, and tests programs and resolves related problems.
Apply View All Openings Print