The symposium has been rescheduled to September 22-23, 2020.
The 17th Department of Defense (DoD) Electromagnetic Windows Symposium (EMWS) supports the unique mission of DoD and the Services in the area of electro-optic and radar window and dome materials and design. It brings together members of an interdisciplinary community across government, industry and academic institutions to:
- Increase awareness around the Department of Defense's objectives, initiatives and opportunities in the area of electromagnetic windows
- Present electromagnetic window technical challenges, discuss possible solutions and find
- Learn and share feedback on basic research, new ideas and innovations
The symposium will be held on September 22nd and 23rd, 2020 at the University of Delaware, Clayton Hall Conference Center, Newark, Delaware. A hotel room block will be available at the at the Courtyard Marriott Newark, University of Delaware.
Abstracts are solicited in the following topic areas covering the latest developments in state-of-the-art materials, processes, and applications for aircraft, missiles, land vehicles and ships:
- Laser windows and active laser materials for applications such as directed energy, communications, LIDAR, etc.
- High Speed (Hypersonic) Electromagnetic Aperture Materials, Coatings, and Design
- Sensor window materials for stationary applications, including sensor windows for static
- Infrared/Multimode, Radio Frequency Transmission
- Materials Fabrication, Characterization, and Performance (greater focus on additive manufacturing for 2020)
- Optical Fabrication and Metrology, Including Conformal Windows and Domes
We hope to see you there, for more information please visit the USACA's website.
To schedule a meeting with on of our representatives please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org